She's got a ticket to ride...
posted from Orlando, Florida, USA

So, I just got done jumping up and down - in excitement - for about 10 solid minutes. You know what that means? I BOOKED MY TICKET! This girl right here is going to Europe. Still can't believe it, and probably won't until my feet touch down on some Irish soil and the sweet sound of Irish accents fill my ears. And then, even then, I'll probably require someone to pinch me.
There's so much more I need to do before my departure on the 6th. Find a decent backpack, fill the backpack, figure out my itinerary, square everything away with the Tödters (my Workaway family), pack up my belonging from this house (as my lease will be expiring while I'm gone), get everything in order for ROTC when I return, oh, and pass all my finals. No biggie! Pshht.
Also, I'm still on the fence on whether I should purchase a Eurail pass, and if so, which one: the ten or fifteen day option. I'll have to decide on that rather quickly.
But for now I'm just going to wallow in the moment. To say I've been waiting for this my whole life wouldn't do myself justice. I can only pray that this trip provides me with everything I've hoped and dreamed about and more. And I think it will.
Well I really don't have much else to talk about, but I figured what would be a better post to 'inaugurate' this blog with than this?

Powered by Blogger.